seaHUB is a management program for ship management companies and shipowners to manage their ships.
- Plans and monitors the operations on board.
- Provides easy access to records and documents related to all the operations performed on board.
- Ensures regular monitoring of ship inventories. Organizes purchases and provides their viewing in an easy manner.
- Makes the ship's instant running cost calculation.
- Creates and archive the ISM documents.
- Provides keeping of bunker records in voyages.
- Creates and archive safety (Inspection, audit, control) records.
- Records and keeps track of work/rest hours, accounting data and all the documents related to the crew.
- Provides file and data transmission on Internet.
Features of seaHUB:
- It is the first Turkish software to have international certificates.
- It has 16 different modules and the 17th module is currently under development.
- More than 150 vessels have been using it for 9 years.
- All modules are well-integrated.
- Runs on a low usage of WIFI.
- Also works offline.
- Users have 24/7 support.
- Supports multi-user.
- Easy to use interface.